Good Neighbor Club
Our Good Neighbor Club is for a very important group...customer's age 50 or better! Enjoy exclusive account rates, travel, and a variety of other benefits. Membership is easy when you have a deposit relationship with Lake Region Bank. Discover the personal touch in banking you remember, along with a range of convenient banking services to meet your ever-changing needs.
Good Neighbor Club Newsletter
For the latest issue of our newsletter click here.
Activities & Information That Enrich Your Lifestyle
- Special activity and travel offers...discounted vacation packages, ballgames, dinner theatres and many other activities are planned for Club members at reduced prices
- Free movie parties and activities...a new event each month. Theatre parties held at the Twin Spin Theatre in Spicer, featuring the best of all-time favorite movies.
That Save You Money
- Good Neighbor Club Checking - earns interest and gives you unlimited check writing
- No-Fee MasterCard Debit Card...get cash while you travel in automated teller machines (ATMs) throughout the country
- No charge services, including money orders, notary services and photocopies
- Special savings program benefits for your grandchildren
- Safe deposit box discounts
- Financial planning consultation at no charge or obligation (initial consultation)
- No charge for check orders on limited styles
- ...And many, many more!
How To Become a Member
Simply Choose One of the Following Ways:
- Keep a monthly average balance of $1,000 in a Good Neighbor Club checking account
- Keep a $2,500 monthly average balance in a Good Neighbor Club savings account
- Maintain at least $5,000 monthly average in total deposits or outstanding loan balances
- Maintain at least $10,000 in any Lake Region Bank certificates of deposit
- Or, simply pay a $10 per month membership fee
Spouses also receive club benefits at no additional charge when you're a member!