Mobile Banking App
Does Lake Region Bank have a Mobile Banking App?
We do! After you’ve enrolled in online banking, you will find it in the iTunes App Store as well as the Google Play Store.
- Search for TouchBanking (all one word)
- Install the Application
- Once downloaded, tap the icon to log in
- Enter App Code: GoMobile7264 (you will only be prompted for this only during your first time log in)
- Enter your Online Banking Username, then Continue
- Verify your authentication image and password, then Log in
It is that easy! Within our Mobile Banking App, you will be able to set up bill payments, use POPMoney, and lots more!
What if I don't have Smartphone and want to access my account in formation with my phone?
No problem! You can use Text Banking for that!
Once you've enrolled online, we'll send you a text message containing instructions. By using our SMS Short Code Number of 99588 and texting the simple text commands listed below, you can receive up-to-date account information via your mobile phone.
- TEXT COMMANDS
- BAL = Current Account Balance
- HIST + Acct Nickname = Transaction History
- HELP = Contact Information
- ATM + Zip Code = Nearby ATMs
- BRANCH + Zip Code = Nearby Branches
- STOP = Cancel SMS Banking Service
If you have any additional questions, please give us a call at 320-235-5900.