- Search for TouchBanking (all one word)
- Install the Application
- Once downloaded, tap the icon to log in
- Enter App Code: GoMobile7264 (you will only be prompted for this only during your first time log in)
- Enter your Online Banking Username, then Continue (you will only be prompted for this only during your first time log in
- Type in your password then Log in
It is that easy! Within our Mobile Banking App, you will be able to set up bill payments, use POPMoney, and lots more!
Easily transfer money between your accounts any time day or night.
The latest product for our Mobile Banking customers is this convenient method to make deposits. You can make a deposit with your smart phone from anywhere at any time, with these easy steps.
- Endorse your check
- Take a picture of the front and back
- Approve image and submit.
A few points to keep in mind:
- Any check under $2,500 can be deposited, or you can make several deposits in one day as long as the total is $2,500 or less. If it is greater than $2,500.00 please bring it to the bank or mail it.
- The cost of this service is only $.50 per check, and is much more convenient than driving to the bank.
- Your deposit will be available the next business day after the business day you made your deposit. Business day ends at 5:30 PM.
- To activate this feature please call us to get started 320-235-5900.
Pay bills electronically...whether you're making a one-time payment or setting up regularly scheduled payments, you'll save time and money. There is no set monthly charge for this service - it is an affordable 50 cents per bill paid.
Think of the advantages...
- No stamps, envelopes or mailing
- Safe, secure transactions
- 24 hour a day, 7 days a week access
- Schedule payments
- Set up recurring payments
- View payment history
Get started now. Check out our Bill Payment Services by logging into online banking today!
Tired of getting your monthly statement in the mail?
Switch to E-Statements and you will not get your statement in the mail anymore. We'll simply send you an e-mail letting you know it's ready to view in On-Line Banking. You can even save the file to your computer, if you'd like - it is an Adobe .pdf file.